GT1 Repository

A place to eternalise your Gigatron build photos. From box to BASIC.
Forum rules
Use this forum to show off your build photos. For build issues, please consult the directions in the sticky post on top instead.
at67

GT1 Repository

Post by at67 »

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/jylsok8l ... t9was&dl=0

This link contains easy access to all *.gt1 files/games/applications that I know about. It's purpose is to make it easier for newcomers and oldies alike to find .gt1 files for uploading to emulators or hardware without having to wade through multiple threads and/or GitHub. It's hosted on my own personal Dropbox account that has been around for about 10 years, so it's not going anywhere.

- If any of the original authors are not happy with me linking to their creations, please DM me and I will remove them.

- If I have missed anyone's creations, please just attach them to this thread and I will update the repository.

- If you have an update to your creation and I haven't seen it in the main forum or in GitHub, please post it to this thread.
blaknite

Re: GT1 Repository

Post by blaknite »

Awesome, I was thinking about something like this just today! I'm super happy to have my work included :D

I was also thinking of writing a python script that wraps the loader and has a mapping of the gt1 files in the github repo. I figured a simple util that can list and load any gt1 by author+name would help make things more accessible.

Something that would work like this:

Code: Select all

./gtRun.py blaknite/puzzles
at67

Post by at67 »

blaknite wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 09:57 I was also thinking of writing a python script that wraps the loader and has a mapping of the gt1 files in the github repo. I figured a simple util that can list and load any gt1 by author+name would help make things more accessible.

Code: Select all

./gtRun.py blaknite/puzzles
That sounds like a great idea!
at67

Post by at67 »

I've updated the DropBox .GT1 repo with a bunch of cool stuff posted by many of you over the last 6 months or so, if I have missed anyone's projects or you would like something I have added to be removed, please just DM me, cheers.
veekoo

Post by veekoo »

I didn't know how to send these files other than doing it here.

Can you add these to dropbox collection. These 5 files cover pretty much work I have done here. You can remove the older files.
Executables work in ROMv5a 32k machines.
Attachments
intfract.gt1
(7.6 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
longfract.gt1
(9.21 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
newlottosimufix.gt1
(9.96 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
newlottosimu.gt1
(9.99 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
fpfract2.gt1
(10.82 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
at67

Post by at67 »

veekoo wrote: 15 Jul 2023, 13:43 I didn't know how to send these files other than doing it here.
Doing it here is fine.
veekoo wrote: 15 Jul 2023, 13:43 Can you add these to dropbox collection. These 5 files cover pretty much work I have done here. You can remove the older files.
Your folder has been updated, thanks.