Lets see if this pbpBB system works for us
Posted: 13 May 2018, 21:54
We been looking at setting up a forum, because going on without one is too minimalistic and very inefficient use of everyones time. I have been looking into options:
- Personally I dislike Google Groups a lot. Almost everything about it rubs me in the wrong way.
- Stack Overflow has a very unwelcoming and unpleasant community, better avoid it like the plague
- Reddit can't include images in the postings. I feel it is important to have this
- Today I tried the bbForum plugin in Wordpress, but it didn't work well so uninstalled it.
- Next step is to try phpBB. Either self-hosted, or we're going for a rental scheme.